logo

 

When you need emergency help blocked drains/drain repairs we are here 24hrs a days 7days a week

White Horse Drains can offer new sewer connections, emergency plumbing, drain cleaning, blocked drains and drain repair service . Whether its drain lining, drain repairs or replacing drains, with our methods and vast experience we are able to accurately pinpoint leaking drain joints, repair drainage pipe and then reinstate the area whether it is grass, concrete, paving or tarmac. We also offer a very affordable CCTV Drain survey and septic tank installation service.

Why Choose WhiteHorse Drains?

1. PUNCTUAL SERVICE:

Our technicians will arrive on-time, at the most convenient time for you. A courtesy call will be provided 30 minutes before arrival.

2. UP FRONT PRICING:

We will gladly provide phone estimates based on the information you are providing. After visual inspection of the job, we will put the estimate in writing before any work begins.

3. FRIENDLY & HELPFUL:

Our technicians are the elite among the service industry. They will be happy to answer any questions that arrive throughout the process.

4. SAVE MONEY:

As a local, family-owned business we strive to keep our overhead low and pass the savings on to you. Our rates are typically 50% less than the “Big Companys”.

5. TRUSTED & EXPERIENCED:

When you need service, you want a reputable company that delivers on its promises, that is exactly what we deliver.

GIVE US 1% OF YOUR TRUST – WE WILL EARN THE OTHER 99%

Experienced Service Technicians (not salesmen) are sent to your home to resolve your problem and will gladly take the time to answer any questions you might have. We treat your home as if it was our own and promise a fast, high quality solution to your problem. Having served customers over the past decade, our team is confident that their skills are unparalleled. We promise exceptional service with the convenience, satisfaction and budget of our clients in mind. Discover Experienced Professionals You Can Trust. We believe communication is paramount to great service. Enjoy the confidence of dealing with true professionals who will answer all of your questions. We will diagnosis your problem quickly and provide up-front pricing before any work begins. This company’s commitment to excellence for every customer and every job is absolute!